PAUL G. BATYKO III, ESQ.
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
DUQUESNE LAW REVIEW
- Associate Comment Editor, Volume 47, 2008-2009
JURIS LEGAL NEWS MAGAZINE
- Associate Editor, Spring 2009 Publication
- Associate Editor, Summer 2009 Publication (40th Anniversary Edition)
2010 FUTURE BUSINESS LEADERS OF AMERICA REGION 16 LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP
- Guest Speaker, “A Career in Law,” November 16, 2010, Wyoming Valley West High School, Plymouth, PA
LITIGATING THE UNINSURED AND UNDERINSURED MOTORIST CLAIM
National Business Institute
December 17, 2010, Continuing Legal Education Seminar, Scranton, PA
- Drafted CLE seminar materials relating to certain reductions and offsets in the context of litigating the UM/UIM claim, including issues relating to the following: (1) collateral source rule; (2) direct indemnity for medical expense and for basic reparations benefits; (3) damages paid by or on behalf of party responsible for the injury; (4) damages paid under the policy in settlement of a liability claim; (5) damages paid under disability benefit law; and (6) workers’ compensation issues.
PENNSYLVANIA DEFENSE INSTITUTE
- Co-authored the September 2011 Medical Malpractice Case Update.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Duquesne Law Alumni Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association
- University of Scranton Alumni Club, Northeastern Pennsylvania
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Lackawanna County Pro Bono Annual Golf Tournament, Committee member
- Phi Alpha Delta, International Law Fraternity
- The Greek Catholic Union, fraternal member
- St. Paul of the Cross Parish, parishioner
Become our partner
When you need a Lawyer to represent you, contact Batyko Law LLC.. Attorney Batyko has long a history of success! When it comes to Civil and Commercial Litigation, Business Law, Real Estate, Zoning, Land Use, and Municipal Law, Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation we will make sure to get you what you need.