Attorney Batyko’s experience includes a record of success in trying cases before juries, judges and arbitration panels in the Pennsylvania Courts of Common Pleas, litigating cases before Workers’ Compensation Judges, the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board, and the Commonwealth Board of Claims, as well as successfully representing clients on appeal before the Pennsylvania Superior Court and Commonwealth Court.
Attorney Batyko’s Real Testimonials and Reviews:
- Paul Batyko was the best attorney for my legal matters, as he gave them the respect and importance they deserved. Paul prided himself on being available, understanding and dedicated to the matters. Direct communication with Paul is the most important aspect. It was reassuring to know I would always speak to him directly, instead of a secretary. I would recommend Paul to anyone looking for an attorney.
- Attorney Batyko is professional, understanding, intelligent, mentally, very sharp, confident, sincere, and keeps you informed of the progress of your case. I know his capabilities since I hired him to handle personal real estate complicated matters in a local North East Pennsylvania community.
- Paul is currently working on a personal injury case for me. Multiple attorneys turned down my case because of the mitigating circumstances behind the case. Paul is working day in and day out to get me the compensation that I deserve and is not settling for anything less. He is very professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to his profession. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a hardworking attorney!
- Paul has been absolutely great to deal with. He has helped me establish a clear operating agreement with my business partner. Always prompt and very informative on all the paperwork we have needed to review!
- Understanding to what situation was. Enabled the outcome to be of fairness. With a great job resolving the matter within a reasonable time.
- This lawyer is very capable, thorough, tuff, which is what one needs when retaining counsel. He does just what he says. When it comes to handling city matters would recommend him!
- Paul is always punctual and very professional. He is sure to follow up and does what he says he will do. Our experience with Paul has been wonderful. We appreciate his attention to detail, honesty and wonderful demeanor. He's the best!
- Paul was great to work with. Returns calls and emails quickly. Uses all his resources to get the job done.
- My Lawyer is my parents buisness lawyer and when he heard i was in trouble he immiediately came into contact with me and saw how he can help. Hes a great person and great at his job. I appreciate everything he does for me
- Solid Communication, fair billing. Helped us specifically with Landlord and Property issues, but also a number of other miscellaneous issues as well. I have recommended Paul to several business associates and fellow landlords and have gotten good feedback and their experiences as well.
- Hired Mr Batyko to help with reassessment of property taxes. With his hard work we were able to get property taxes lowered to their appropriate level.. Paul is a hard worker and fees are reasonable and fair.
- He is very tentative to his clients. He will always guide you in the proper way. But most importantly he listens to what you have to say.
- Paul is an honest, hard working, knowledgeable lawyer. He walked me through a very complicated process with ease and has done everything in his power to make sure I understood the whole process. He continually keeps in touch and send me recapped communications day or night, so I know where we are in the proceedings. He is a remarkable lawyer and I would call upon him if needed in the future.
- Paul has been a great lawyer. He explained everything we needed to know right from the beginning. He answered all of my questions no matter what and explained it in detail and terms that I understood. Even though it would be a long process, he never allowed us to give up. He has been a great lawyer and I would hire him if needed in the future.
- Paul Batyko is well versed in aspects of local, county and federal law. He represents myself and related entities in various matters and is very prudent and diligent with his services. I would highly recommend to others.
- Thank you again for answering ALL of my questions, listening to my plan and making this process so much less confusing and stressful! I really can not Thank you enough!
- I was having issues with one of my rental properties and was unsure on how to move forward to rectify things. My property manager was clueless and offered no assistance. I needed someone with the knowledge, confidence and experience to guide me through the red tape and politics of dealing with the city. That person was Paul BATYKO. He listened intently as I explained my situation and was confident he could assist me. He demonstrated a great familiarity with real estate law and city codes and was very aggressive when dealing with the city inspectors. I have dealt with lawyers in the past for several different legal situations and Paul has them all beat. Mr. BATYKO is a true advocate and was always available to speak with me whenever I called or emailed him. With other lawyers you need to leave a message with a paralegal or secretary, then hope they get back to you within the same week. Not with Paul – he is courteous and returned my phone calls and emails the same day. He is a dedicated professional and will not stop working for you until things have been resolved. I am happy to say that with Mr. BATYKO in my corner I was able to reach a fair and amicable agreement with the city to get my property back up and running. If you are ever in need of someone to guide you through the rigors of real estate law, or to assist you with matters concerning rental properties, STOP looking around and immediately call Paul BATYKO.
- We hired Mr. Batyko some time ago to assist with collection actions for clients for our veterinary practice. Since then, we have had to employ his service for several other professional and personal cases/issues. He is extremely professional and aggressive in his representation on our behalf. Mr. Batyko is very thorough, organized and well versed in the cases he accepts. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone who needs legal representation ( I already have to several)! We will not look any further than Mr. Batyko to represent us now and in the future!
- I have known Paul since we were young, and he has always been an all-around good person, and a best friend anyone could ask for. Everyone has always liked him, and I knew he would some day become very good at whatever he attempted. A scholar in highschool and college, Paul was destined for great things. Almost 15 years after graduating highschool with him, we are still close friends, and he was helped me more times than I count. Still young, and just starting his own Firm, I'd bet the farm Paul will become one of the greatest attorney's I've ever known & worked with, which says alot considering some of the corporate lawyers I've worked with in ny on large M&A transactions. I'm sure he will have built his own successful law firm a few years from now.
- Paul has demonstrated strong attention to detail, timely communication, and exceptional representation as he actively defends a civil case regarding rental property registration and inspection fees. We trust Paul will continue to support all our legal needs in this case and any future cases as needed.
- Paul has been nothing but the best from the second we hired him. He was recommended through a friend of mine. We are not the type of people who go around suing everyone for everything, but when my wife got hit by a drunk driver when she was 5 months pregnant at 2 in the afternoon, we needed to make the people responsible pay. Paul has gotten us gotten us great settlements. I would reccomend Paul to anyone.
- Very positive professional gentleman. Very strong knowledge of practice areas discussed. Took the time to explain and simplify the process moving forward. Reduced costs to fit my budget. Excepted timely payments and always returned phone calls promptly. Hired a attorney who I never knew and gained a friend. Strongly recommended!!!!!!
- Paul's legal skills and his ability to navigate through the complexity of business law has been invaluable to me. He remains focused from beginning to end. He was available to us day and night. If you need a strong advocate and knowledgeable litigator to go to court and fight on your behalf ... Paul is your guy!
- Attorney Batyko has represented me personally and my business on numerous cases. His followup on calls and emails have been expeditious. Most importantly, his legal advice and timing has proven to be very beneficial in several issues he has taken care of for us. Highly recommended.
- Paul Batyko is an excellent attorney. From my first meeting with him 5 years ago I knew my business would be well represented. His legal knowledge of corporate law, general business matters and real estate law along with his humble personality, his desire to communicate with his clients and his willingness to be available day or night is a terrific combination. Paul Batyko would be my first and only recommendation for your business and/or real estate needs.
- Paul goes above and beyond - we retained Paul for various business and civil litigation matters relating to real estate - and he goes above and beyond in every single one of those matters - answering e-mails quickly (and even late in the evening) and competently addressing and litigating every pending matter, even strategically trying to settle matters where litigation is not the best option. I strongly recommend him as an attorney.
Become our partner
When you need a Lawyer to represent you, contact Batyko Law LLC.. Attorney Batyko has long a history of success! When it comes to Civil and Commercial Litigation, Business Law, Real Estate, Zoning, Land Use, and Municipal Law, Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation we will make sure to get you what you need.